Doodle Champion Island Games
Doodle Champion Island Games is a sports game commemorating the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. Your mission is to turn into Lucky in order to compete against other players and score for your team. Win and receive seven holy scrolls! You will initially encounter four mascots on the island. They represent different teams and are distinguished by their respective hues: blue, red, yellow, and green. Join whatever team you like. Obtain the mission and make every effort to finish it. In addition, you can play more Google Games!
Confront 7 opponents in each different subject:
- Skateboarding: Go to Tanooki City and undertake skateboarding missions. You have 90 seconds to accomplish the objective. To earn more points, perform more Kick Flips and Barrel Rolls.
- Climbing: When climbing, avoid the obstacles that Fukuro throws. The greater the height of Fukuro's snowballs, the more difficult they are to evade.
- Archery: Lucky will compete against Yoichi, the famous Archery Champion. You must shoot numerous moving targets along the riverbank. As long as your score is greater than Yoichi's, you will win the competition.
- Artistic Swimming: Travel to the western half of the island to play this game in an underwater hamlet inhabited by several aquatic creatures like as Kappa and turtles.
- Marathon: Outrun other Kijimuna competitors and cross the finish line first. This straightforward objective is made more difficult by the terrain and obstacles on Lucky's route.
- Table Tennis: The objective of table tennis is to score at least 30 points by hitting the ball past your opponents and preventing them from passing Lucky as he moves around the table's edge. However, this is easier said than done.
- Rugby: This sport is about teamwork, and the goal is to get the ball across the field without being caught by any Oni.
Move using WASD or the arrow keys.